Friday, March 21, 2014

Jockey T-Shirt

Another new brand that I found today. Well, actually everybody knows about this brand and I have known about this for years but I found a product of this brand made in Bangladesh. I snapped a picture of it at a Kohl's Retail Store. You can also find these at any major retailers across the world. I personally prefer the v-neck t-shirts but most popular are these classic round neck versions.
Here is a background on the company - Jockey International, Inc. is a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of underwear, sleepwear for men, women, and children. The company is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Surprisingly Jockey is a recognized trademark brand in 120 countries - wow, that is almost majority of the countries of the world!
Next time you wear a Jockey t-short, check out where it's made and you maybe surprised to find that they are also made in Bangladesh! 

No comments: